Friday, August 7, 2009

Starting to nest

Still having a break from making stuff for stores and website etc (I think) but starting to get ideas around the home. We moved here in September 08 and I still haven't had the chance to do anything. I am somewhat limited in what I can do (biggish belly) but I am thinking 'next stop' is...curtains. I am moving away from white blinds (not all the rooms) and this style of house lends itself to curtains etc. I have done some other stuff - just a matter of taking photos. If you are interested. Pop back!

2 comments:

Ali Bird said...

Can't wait to see....

Rosebud and Bluebells said...

Hi,
Wow you have amazing style. i love your blog. Thanks so much for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I am your newest follower.
Great to meet another aussie blogger too.
Donnaxx