Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feeling inspired









I am feeling inspired again to start making things. However, with a new baby time is quite precious. Nevertheless, I will endeavour to make allowances for a new practical working space where I can spread out and leave my papers and fabric - a separate space to my computer nook. Here are a few desk space ideas to get the juices flowing. Apologies to those I haven't referenced.

I've held onto these pics for awhile but I am pretty sure I have referenced them correctly.
Anna Maria Horner
Dreamy Whites
Pottery Barn

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I found your beautifull blog ! You inspire me all the way to Belgium.

greetings
Miss Baptista

Sprout Gallery said...

Why thank you Miss Baptista :)

Sprout Gallery said...

Why thank you Miss Baptista :)

Amanda said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog :) So glad to have discovered yours now - it's lovely. I love all these images of work spaces, especially the one with the work pegged up - would love to do something like that at my place x

Sprout Gallery said...

Thanks Amanda. Back at ya!

Carolyne Thornton said...

Oh if only my workspace was as neat as those images!