Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank you

Thank you to Laura at my summerhouse for passing the Sunshine award batton on to Sprout Gallery.
I only sat down and had a really good read through Laura's blog the other day so I feel rather touched that she picked me for her new seven blogsites  :) 
To begin I find it really difficult writing about myself and was almost going to cheat and just use the last seven things from another award. But I won't. So here goes...
1. My favourite colours are navy blue, red and white
2. Even though I am proudly Australian I love the aesthetics of the American flag and Union Jack.
3. I have very wonderful kids and a supportive scrummy hubby.
4. I love white furniture and loose couch covers.
5. It's the little things in life...
6. I like to beaver around the house, moving furniture, making things...
7. I get a kick out of helping friends start their business even if it's just kick starting them with a new logo, business card, blog etc
Blogs that inspire me (and I won't use the same seven as before) are:
Not in any order

4 comments:

Paint Me White said...

Thankyou Michelle, congratulations on your award. Sandy x

Tina said...

Congratulations on your fabulous award from the very lovely Laura. As a new follower of your gorgeous blog, it was fabulous to read your list of 7 things! Looking forward to reading your past posts! I have visited your online store and am soooo in love with some of your artworks, you are so clever! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Tina xx

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your award - your blog posts are always great to read. Love your list - I too am drawn to the Union Jack lately in interiors but feel I don't really have a legitimate reason for displaying one :) I love days spent pottering around the house too. Thanks so much for passing this award on to me - you've made my day! :)

Paper Tree Studio said...

Congratulations Michelle! You deserve this award as you have a beautiful blog! Loved reading your list - I'm very happy that you love to help others with business/blog start-up. Where would we be if it weren't for gifted and talented soles such as yourself? Hope your having a great week. Michelle