Thursday, August 26, 2010

Colourful work spaces




unkown

Haven't been blogging for awhile I must apologise - sick children. 
Can't wait for Spring. Hoping the warmer weather will also peak my creative juices which have been waning somewhat. I haven't felt very bloggey lately. Absolutely dying to start making some new things but the room downstairs that I want to use as my new work area needs so much sorting out that I lose any interest -  too much moving of furniture and sorting out boxes and boxes of craft items I no longer use. Bear with me for I hope to open a 'Made it' store within the next six months and maybe (just maybe) a little collaboration with PTD

9 comments:

Just Martha said...

I l-o-v-e the reds in the first one. Beautiful. I spend most of my time trying to work out which hemisphere my bloggers live in. You and I are looking forward to Spring, others are saying goodbye to Summer. Keeps it interesting doesn't it?...

Amanda said...

I know what you mean about hanging out for spring - we've had weeks of sickness in our house too - am so over it! Love these images, especially the inspiration strings :)

Stephanie said...

Love these spaces...I'm so inspired to create a "craft/work space" for me!

Paper Tree Studio said...

Lovely inspirational images Michelle. Don't worry about that pesky room - I'm sure with a little help it will look amazing in no time!!!
I agree, bring on spring and goodbye annoying illnesses!
Hope you are having a great week. Michelle

Tara said...

Loving all the colour..makes you happy just looking at the pictures..x

la cabeza de maria antonieta said...

Love the first room!! Have a nice day!!

Jane said...

Oh wow, I just stumbled across your blog- and you know what I am sooo dissatisfied with my study (aka messy storage room), so this is perfect - actually I'm a little dissatisfied with the whole house so am off to check out the rest of your blog! Anyway, so nice to find an Aussie blog my dear! Have followed for you, come "visit" my new blog @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

ashlina {the decorista} said...

such a good post. i love a good work space!

wanted to tell you i am new to your blog and i adore it.
xo
ashlina
thedecorista.com

Laura Argelati said...

I love the first!!
I start to follow your blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D
Laura from Italy